how to apply
- The deadline for submission is published on the Submit page.
- In preparation, applicants must submit:
• An electronic registration form
• CV or Resume (accepted formats .pdf, .doc, .txt, .rtf), not more than 3 pages
• Copy of an ID doc (accepted formats .jpg, .png, .pdf)
• An accomplished photography work, composed of a maximum of 20 images, in .jpg format, 300 dpi (length of longer side max 20 cm), relevant to the description of the award. Each image must contain the last name of the participant and progressive number (001, 002, 003 etc. Example: LASTNAME_001.jpg).
• For Multi-media work please provide a link (URL) to an online work (for instance a link to a website or to an online cloud). Photo: will contact multi-media applicants to prepare their work for the adjudication by the selection panel.
• An abstract of the accomplished photography work; the text should not exceed 300 words.
• If necessary, a file with the captions of the photographs (accepted formats: .pdf, .doc, .txt, .rtf).
• A clear description of the project the photographer intends to pursue through the Award. It must indicate the purpose of the project, the work method, potential working relationships. The text should not exceed 300 words.
• No names, information, watermarks or frames must be imprinted on images.
- All application documents must be in English.
- Applications will be confirmed by Photo: by email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to give further details and motivations of their proposals. Candidates will be requested to submit these additional details and motivations within 10 days of request.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend an interview or online-interview with the selection panel or their designated representatives, 10 days ahead of such interview.