deadline for democrasee
- CV or Resume (accepted formats .pdf, .doc, .txt, .rtf), not more than 3 pages
- Copy of an ID doc (accepted formats .jpg, .png, .pdf)
- An accomplished photography work, composed of a maximum of 20 images, in .jpg format, 300 dpi (length of longer side max 20 cm), relevant to the description of the award. Each image must contain the last name of the participant and progressive number (001, 002, 003 etc. Example: LASTNAME_001.jpg).
- For Multi-media work please provide a link (URL) to an online work (for instance a link to a website or to an online cloud). Photo: will contact multi-media applicants to prepare their work for the adjudication by the selection panel.
- An abstract of the accomplished photography work; the text should not exceed 300 words.
- If necessary, a file with the captions of the photographs (accepted formats: .pdf, .doc, .txt, .rtf).
- A clear description of the project the photographer intends to pursue through the Award. It must indicate the purpose of the project, the work method, potential working relationships. The text should not exceed 300 words.
- No names, information, watermarks or frames must be imprinted on images.
Please complete the form below. When we receive the electronic registration form we will send you details for uploading your work.
All work needs to be uploaded on the above indicated date, before midnight, South African time.
All application documents must be in English.